$$ Available Scholarships $$
Here are a few tips to help get you started:
- Contact the FINANCIAL AID OFFICE of the school where you apply for admission.
- Frequently check the scholarship newsletter.
- Check the scholarship file in the guidance office and listen for announcements at school.
- Conduct scholarship searches online at sites such as Fastweb, GACollege411, and other to access applications for scholarships, grants and loans as well as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Check the eligibility criteria and deadlines before you apply for the scholarship.
- Check the HOPE scholarship, HOPE provides money to outstanding Georgia students who plan to attend college in Georgia.